Extra Seed - Eco Shoes

Eco-friendly shoes doesn't have to mean weird hemp shoes or Birkenstocks. So it was great joy when Zerihun contacted me about their new Etsy store called Extra Seed (clever lovely name eh?). I adore the eco-friendly leather flats - looks very chic and comfortable to wear.

These shoes are a creative solution to recycling spare fabrics and materials. The soles are made from recycled car tyre tube. How cool is that?

I hope this trend of choosing socially conscious and organic fashion wear continues to grow real big - that is why I love reading Peppermint Magazine, Growing Up Green & Petite Eco Kids.

2 comments:

  1. love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, do you know what happened to them?? I just love their flats and she isn't selling anymore :(

    ReplyDelete

we heart comments xxoxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails