Moustache Party Printables


I have been working on my own side project Dandelion & Grey blog where I have started a line of party printables. You can see my inspiration and progress of this new journey over there. The logo is not yet developed but it is all getting there, I'd love for you to be a part of it.

For Father's day I have developed printables for a spring/summer moustache party.

As a special offer in time for Father's Day these printables are only $6! Just print, cut and style! Perfect for that suprise Father's Day celebration. Leave these moustache note cards all over the house to suprise 'daddy'.
  • 4x Note Cards (business card size – 90x55mm)
  • 4x Cupcake Toppers (2.5″ can also be used as goodie bag tags, stickers, bottle labels plus more)
  • 1 x Card (105x148mm)
  • Text can be removed or customised. 
Email me for more information or to purchase and customise these printables.

Copyright Dandelion and Grey 2010. Not available for resale. For personal uses only. Australian Dollars. No prints would actually be sent for the father's day special. Payment must be made before PDF files are sent.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, they are GORGEOUS Mina! I'm jealous as heck of your wonderful talents!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris you are wayyyy too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable. I am hosting a mustache themed link party. I'd love for you to link this up! http://www.doodlesandstitches.com/2012/09/mustache-link-party-17.html

    ReplyDelete

we heart comments xxoxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails