Miss Ballerina

This post is perfect for every little girl who loves to  t  w  i  r  l. 


Our feature ballerina is from Frangipani Designs. Chic Mother and Baby has a little Ballerina inspired outfit - Alex & Charli Pink Butterfly Wing Singlet and Tutu Bloomers and of course some Alex & Ant sparkle ballet flats.


For all your ballerina hair accessories you must visit Bowtique! The lovely and talented Christina from Bowtique has just made these intricate ballet slippers hair clips.


Mee a Bee also has a handy ballerina tote as highly recommended by Kellie and daughter Poppy from Mini Style Hive

2 comments:

  1. xxx thank you!! I love ballet too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 11, 2011

    Hello, I wonder where I can find this Bowtique place. I would like to order some of those hair clips but when I did a search for Bowtique so many options came up but none were this persons company. Please help me, I have my daughters first birthday party I am planning and would like to order this soon. please write me at aytza@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

we heart comments xxoxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails