The $25 question

We do Xmas Theives at work every year - and it gets harder and harder to find a generic gift (and exciting) suitable for anybody! Aged between 26 to 42, mostly married, all young at heart.. We've done beach towels, box of mangoes, candles, vase, cook books, puzzle books, umbrellas, strange plant hanger, alcohol, tea set, gift vouchers, jamie oliver grinder, buddha head.... I did a 2x movie tickets last year (so I spent a bit more than $25) but it was the hot gift in demand.

So any interesting & original ideas you can help me with?! Had you asked me things for mums, babies and kids (tomorrow's post) - that would be too easy! If you are stuck too - Myer has some Kris Kringle & Stocking fillers under $25 ideas.

This is all I got so far... everything else seems so boring - and it has to be available in Aus!
Pub Food Guide 2011
Country Road Bistro Sunday Gift Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

we heart comments xxoxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails