Mum's Road Style...


I will admit it.. I have on 1 or 2 occasions been angry at a fellow driver on the road in my lifetime! This was all before kids of course! I don’t know what it is, but knowing that you’re driving around with precious cargo seems to take the ‘rage’ out of me. It doesn’t however for the other drivers!

I mean, im not driving Miss Daisy or anything, I stick to the speed limits and obey all the road signs, but I still find many drivers are in a hurry & drive way to fast! So this is a shout out to all those drivers out there…

Please think of the mothers and fathers driving their precious ones around.. Sitting on our bummer will not make us speed any faster, so take a deep breath & drive around us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we heart comments xxoxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails