Meet Mon Tresor

Mon Tresor owned by yummy mummy of 2, Suzanna has just launched Mon Tresor's website. It's full of gorgeous gifts and little treasures for kids and mums eager to throw a chic and stylish birthday party.

There is free shipping for orders in August, enter FREESHIP at checkout. There are always new additions to the web store. PLUS a $50 voucher to be won if you sign up to the newsletter.

I got to know the part-time working mum a little...

Whats your day-to-day job?
I am a primary school teacher and currently work 2 days a week, and the remaining days I juggle between looking after my 2 year old Maddox, as well as working on and creating pieces for Mon Tresor.

How did Montresor come about? What does it mean?
Mon Tresor was born 2 years ago after the birth of my second son. I have always loved creating and making a range of different products and being at home full time was the perfect opportunity to start up my little business.

I began making hair accessories and all things girly and it has grown frothere. Mon Tresor means {My Treasure} and the name was chosen because of my love for all things French and chic.

What are your favourite items from your store?
I love lots of different pieces but my favourite items at the moment are the ruffled flower handmade headbands. Unique, chic and perfect for mums and girls.

What challenges come with handmade products?
A lot of hard work goes into creating handmade products. From sourcing the materials, to sitting and creating hem..A lot of hard work and long hours but it is definitely rewarding and all worth the while, especially when people provide beautiful feedback.

What are your favourite party themes?
They are always constantly changing as there is so much eye candy out there! I am loving all things natural at the moment, along the lines of noah's ark and nautical, especially as we are heading into spring/summer.

What other products are you hoping to bring in store?
I am working on a few exciting handmade hair accessories that will be in store soon as well as continuing to source unique products for stylish little people.

Whats next for Mon Tresor?
Another one of my passions is party styling and with the inspirations from so many gorgeous parties that have been featured across blogs, and from the super talented Queen of all Parties Amy Atlas, another direction Mon Tresor will be heading into is party hiring of stylish products to create the perfect dessert party table. Stay tuned!
 
From L-R: Red Cloud Notebook, Robert Gordon Memo Frame, Doggy Backpack, ruffled flower handmade headbands and cupcake toppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we heart comments xxoxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails