i Heart DIVINE TWINE


Forget ribbons, it's all about TWINE at the Tmoment. Loving divine twine™– it's made from 100% cotton, super soft, bio-degradable and eco-friendly (I just got mine in the mail from Miss Vesna :)

There are endless uses for twine - wrapping, gift tags, invites and banners. Twine is a great embellishment to creating nice packages.

Available at My Little Jedi. It's sold by the metre and there are all the colour of the rainbows to choose from. I got a metre of each cause I couldn't decide.


Images are from Whisker Graphics who created the labels for divine twine.

3 comments:

  1. oh thank you lovely.. glad you love your divine twine! Ive been using mine on everything lol LOVE IT! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE my twine!!!! I have been wrapping up a storm with the stuff....So so adorable!
    Thanks Vesna for having awesome products you are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much for your lovely comments Jayde, you rock my world! :)

    ReplyDelete

we heart comments xxoxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails