Unwind with Little One Baby & a cup of Hot Coco

little baby one

Brr... its cold, got my vanilla candles out and made myself a nice cup of hot chocolate. This week has been least to say real crappy, but I am thankful for this blog and all the generous compliments from fellow readers. So I am now going to enjoy Little One Baby with my kikki.K post it notes - marking everything I think is chic and then passing it on to Kristy to evaluate (she thinks I am a bad influence)
 
There are some sad stories there I can semi-relate to but I am not strong enough to read them just yet :( Does that ever happen to you – where you'd rather skip real sad stories and feast your eyes on pretty products that you can buy instead?

$14.95 is a little pricey for a baby magazine but its a heavy, premium glossy magazine that comes out bi-annually and is jam packed with inspiration for baby, kids, and nurseries. Ah the photography is stunning - full page cute lil babies in chic outfits from Sooki Baby, Baobao, Gaia and much much more.  Mums-to-be are not forgotten looking real swanky. Not convinced? Just check out the magazine online but I guarantee, you'll want the hardcopy.

Another great thing about Little One Baby is that every $1 from each copy sold is donated towards a baby in need.

Le Champignon Mushroom Stool is what caught my eye today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we heart comments xxoxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails