Wednesday Wonder: Mother's Day

mother's day inspiration

When I think of my mother, I think what an amazing woman she is to have raised and supported me throughout all these years. Simply put, I wouldn't be here without her. All mother's are heroines - with their ability to unconditionally love and have the courage to nurture another human being. Motherhood is a lifetime responsibility.

Each year, Mother's day becomes more difficult to celebrate with something original for mum! Inspired by this table setting and colour palette from Evie the Elephant's blog, I have decided to throw my mother and my aunt - an intimate Sunday brunch.

What's on the Menu?
  • Buttermilk Pancakes with Caramelised Bananas
  • Freshly cut Bananas, Strawberries
  • Organic Honey
  • Freshly squeezed orange juice
    Would love any other simple suggestions...

    How will you be celebrating Mother's Day?

    4 comments:

    1. AnonymousMay 05, 2010

      Great article Chic M & B!!! Mums are wonderful people who deserve to be celebrated!!! Have a lovley brunch with your mum & i hope you get spoilt too. Carrie xxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. How about blueberry muffins?

      ReplyDelete
    3. awww...you are so lucky...my mum is in QLD and I am in NSW :( but my husband assures me that he is doing all the cooking on sunday!! so lets just say, i wont be spending mothers day in the kitchen!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. That colour palette is lovely very witchery isnt it

      ReplyDelete

    we heart comments xxoxx

    Related Posts with Thumbnails