All things toadstool/mushroom...

toadstool theme
I was inspired by Sophie & Jack's cute toadstool hair elastics to do a mushroom/toadstool theme. I believe mushroom madness started from those cute red and green toadstools from Mario Super Bros. I would love to throw a Woodland party!


{1} Cute Woodland Invite by Invite with Style {2} Mushroom Kaleidoscope {3} Colourful mushroom print pouch {4} Mushroom Salt & Pepper shakes {5} Toadstool & Ladybug wallet by Rabbit & the Duck {6} Mushroom decals {7} Mushroom Cupcakes & Pencil Toppers for Woodland party theme {8} Tiny Woodland Terrarium Necklace {9} Wee Mushroom Spool sets


3 comments:

  1. Oh my those mushroom spools are the cutest! And the cake toppers, I think I need to get myself some of those. Thanks for including my wallet in your gorgeous collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes mushrooms are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...the cupcakes. And the necklace! What a good idea to do a mushroom theme...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

we heart comments xxoxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails