Friday Finds: More local talent

I love the world of Skout where I discover amazing Aussie talents - mostly mums who can still draw creative strength from their everyday hectic life! Here are just a few I had to share with you all...

{1} Flobib
I love the design prints and the colour palette on these burping bibs - a very chic accessory. 

{2} Invite with Style
How delightful are these invites. I would order them just to pin it on my wall as inspiration!

{3} BaldiBearArt
Wonderful gentle and charming illustration style - this really different to anything I have seen!

2 comments:

  1. Some nice picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hearts for the mention! Thankyou. Though it was months ago I have only just found it upon a routine google of BaldiBearART.
    Gorgeous blog too - am now a follower

    ReplyDelete

we heart comments xxoxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails