Birthday Competition

chic mother and babygift competition
Hello Ladies

I know an adorable terror toddler that is turning two early next month... I need some birthday gift ideas. I know what I do not want to buy - clothing, shoes, feeding sets or car/truck toys (he has enough of those :) ... I want some out-of-the-box ideas... um help me watch my wallet too :)

So I'd love for all your help - the best birthday gift idea for two year old boy toddler will be rewarded with $25 Chic Mother and Baby store gift voucher... You help me go shopping and I'll reward you with some shopping at our Chic Mother and Baby store

Please leave your lovely gift ideas as comments - I'll announce the winner next Wednesday 21st April.

Thanks in advance!

8 comments:

  1. One of the best things I ever bought for my son was a water play trough with bridges and roads. Sometimes it was filled with water and other times sand from the sandpit. We used existing cars and purchased some cheap boats and contains from the $2 shop. It didn't break the bank as I bought it online as a preloved item.

    Another suggestion is the wooden Thomas the Tank Engine set, it can be quite costly for a basic set but all three of my boys had hours and hours of fun with it and it was added to over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A DVD that gets him up and singing and dancing.

    Or a kids golf set :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about concert ticket? I remember taking my nephew to the wiggles concert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurelle JApril 15, 2010

    How about making a "Mini Chef's Baking Kit" Get a colourful box and fill it with items such as dinosaur biscuit cutters, mini rolling pin, packet of biscuit mix, apron and sprinkles. These can be bought from a supermarket or dollar store. Master 2 will have a blast baking like a "real chef" with Mum or Dad - and he can enjoy the results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not cheap upfront (~$100) but I always buy an annual pass to the zoo for myself, as part of my son's birthday present (he is under 4 so he is still free).

    We then visit the zoo every few weeks for an hour or so where he gets to choose a few animals to visit, we go on the sky safari and then he is ready to fall asleep in the car on the way home! End result is a happy little boy and a content mum who has spent no money for the morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. safety goggles, hammer, measuring tape and a tool belt... dont have to be the real thing can be just a special hat, glasses, a belt with a bag attached and a wooden mallet... heaps of fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't go wrong with a good book... leave a message on the first page and maybe some nice books ends. I have seen some nice animal ones in homeware stores.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Puzzles are lots of fun

    ReplyDelete

we heart comments xxoxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails