New Mum's Style: Vanchi Bags

chic mother and baby mum's styling with new vanchi bag
Who says Mum's can't look chic and be practical?! Vanchi Bags are the hottest accessories this season, complimenting every autumn winter fashion piece! At Chic Mother and Baby we welcome our new autumn/winter 2010 Vanchi Nappy Bags. Vanchi Swag Nappy Bag is fashionable, funky and functional with all mum essentials – insulated bottle holder, key clip, dummy holder, cute dummy charm, wetpack, adjustable shoulder/pram strap and change mat. Shop online now!

1&3. Witchery Purple Wool Cardigan and Ballet Flats. 2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses. 4. NEW Vanchi Nougat Swag Nappy Bag - comes in truffle and chalk. If you have any questions about vanchi bag just contact us.

1 comment:

  1. Let me just wipe the drool off the table! I love Vanchi bags, I love they don't look like nappy bags and something oober stylish that I would wish I could buy for myself in a handbag!
    Those Maryjanes and delectable!!

    ReplyDelete

we heart comments xxoxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails